cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Epp offers

Ashley3
Just Moved In
I’m currently enrolled in the exclusive partner program and I’m trying to check out my offers but I cannot receive the confirmation email because the company I work for doesn’t allow emails from outside the company to come through. What do I do? Thanks!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BrandonT
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @Ashley3 ,

I completely understand the frustration when an employer blocks outside emails. Although I do not work in the EPP department, I do consult with them to find offers for EPP eligible customers. The interactions I have experienced required a valid working company email.

I would suggest...

• logging into your My TELUS online account, and selecting the offers tab. This will not require you to receive an email from TELUS.
    ...unless you need a password reset.

• calling *611 from your cellphone on the EEP account, speak to an EPP agent and see if they can provide you the offers.
    I suggest calling earlier in the day since they have shorter hours of operation.

• Try to request your employer to unblock emails for the domain TELUS.com.
    Usually this is an easy process with most employers. 

If anyone else wants to chime in with other tips from your experiences please do so.

TELUS Employee & Neighbourhood Volunteer :black_small_square: Found this post helpful? Let others know by clicking [❤️ Like] or [Accepted Solution].

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

BrandonT
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @Ashley3 ,

I completely understand the frustration when an employer blocks outside emails. Although I do not work in the EPP department, I do consult with them to find offers for EPP eligible customers. The interactions I have experienced required a valid working company email.

I would suggest...

• logging into your My TELUS online account, and selecting the offers tab. This will not require you to receive an email from TELUS.
    ...unless you need a password reset.

• calling *611 from your cellphone on the EEP account, speak to an EPP agent and see if they can provide you the offers.
    I suggest calling earlier in the day since they have shorter hours of operation.

• Try to request your employer to unblock emails for the domain TELUS.com.
    Usually this is an easy process with most employers. 

If anyone else wants to chime in with other tips from your experiences please do so.

TELUS Employee & Neighbourhood Volunteer :black_small_square: Found this post helpful? Let others know by clicking [❤️ Like] or [Accepted Solution].