cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Megathread] TELUS Rewards

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Looking for info about our TELUS Rewards program? You've come to the right thread. You'll find your answers here, but if you don't...feel free to ask your own question for our community to answer! From Amazon and PlayStation gift cards, to brand new electronics, and other great items...you can earn points to redeem simply by being a valued TELUS customer! Let's check out some details on the program and how you can start earning!

How it Works

TELUS Rewards is a free program that enables eligible new and existing TELUS customers to earn points on their monthly bill and redeem them for amazing rewards. Earn 2% in points for every dollar spent on eligible Home Services, and an extra 2 points every month simply by linking your TELUS Post-paid Mobility account as long as its active! For example, if you spend $100 per month, you'll earn 2 points! There's also an Enrollment bonus just for starting up, and even a bonus on your anniversary! Get bonus points after each year of membership! Awesome!

If you have 2 or more of these products, you're eligible for our Rewards program:

- Home Phone

- Internet

- Optik TV

- Satellite TV

- Pik TV

- SmartHome Security

- A linked Post-paid TELUS Mobility account

How to Sign Up

It's easy! All you need to do is sign up via your My TELUS account. Visit our page HERE and simply click on the green 'Access your rewards' button to get started. If you don't have a My TELUS account, there's a link right below that button to get you registered. Then you can start earning!

FAQ

For answers to any other questions you may have, be sure to check out our handy FAQ page or reach out to our team at 1-888-811-2323 to speak with our team!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

It's under the Telus Services category. I just used it a couple of days ago. Note that you can only redeem for Telus services credit once every 12 months.

View solution in original post

66 REPLIES 66

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Already answered in the existing discussion.

@TELUS_Support wrote:

Hi @ZoeM- We've confirmed that we are no longer supporting this particular reward but our Rewards team is constantly looking for new opportunities for new inventory. We are sorry for the inconvenience!

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

Thank you for the update. I do agree with others that it is hard to see it go. If our discussions here add any input to what gets added and removed for the rewards catalog I would like to say the current selection isn't great. Most of the e gift cards and rewards in general are not ones I used. Amazon, Google play, and restaurant gift cards are what I use most and now Amazon Google play and many of the restaurant gift cards are gone. Hopefully they will be brought back soon 

lpnangel56
Neighbour

Where is amazon gift cards I can't find  them

They are no longer stocking them I asked them a couple weeks ago and they replied they are no longer supporting them. Can see in their rely in the existing discussion above