cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't post in forum

Shane
Leader

Greetings,

I'm trying to post in the Internet & Home Phone forum, but I keep getting an error message saying "The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.". How do I contact the administrator?

Thanks,

Shane.

7 REPLIES 7

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Are you starting a new topic or responding to a certain topic?

I'm trying to start a new topic. I tried posting it as a reply to this topic, but got the same error message.

I'm a developer, so I have six browsers installed. The error message is the same on every one. How can I find out what the error message means?

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Shane Sent you a PM!

I tried replying to your private message but I get an error message saying "You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later.". My last private message was sent in November.

copperwireman
Just Moved In

I'm having problems too. Every time I log in it ask what forum do I want.  I pick the forum and no response. I just hope the conversion to fibre goes better then this first try with Telus.  

Kitsune
Friendly Neighbour
Same issue as OP, everytime I try to start a new topic it says "The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.

Your support ID is: 5092763802066913012" (not sure if the support ID # is the same every time though)

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kitsune Thanks for letting us know. We'll report this to our team 🙂