cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone service not activated yet

abhijeetbarman
Just Moved In

Hi Telus, I have ported to Telus last Saturday, however my service is not activated due to some credit check issue. I have sent all the documents to @[email protected]  on same day however there is no response from them despite multiple chasers. I have contacted Telus support, they asked me to wait 5 days which is too long as I can not even access my accounts as I am not getting OTP. Also, I am unable to accept my work shifts. 

My work depends on phone so I request you to please urgently start my service 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

@abhijeetbarman Sorry to hear about the delay in services. As this involves a specialized team, I'm afraid there isn't much we can offer in terms of support on our community. 

I can suggest calling the customer service team (from another phone): 1-866-558-2273 or connecting with the social media team (if you use Facebook or Twitter):

Facebook support

Twitter support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

@abhijeetbarman Sorry to hear about the delay in services. As this involves a specialized team, I'm afraid there isn't much we can offer in terms of support on our community. 

I can suggest calling the customer service team (from another phone): 1-866-558-2273 or connecting with the social media team (if you use Facebook or Twitter):

Facebook support

Twitter support