cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping

Mackenziedg
Neighbour
About a week after I placed my order I got this email

“Your order has been submitted for shipment. Once shipped off to you, you will receive an email with the tracking number and the name of the courier company who will be delivering the package to you.”

Does this mean it will come soon?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Elky64
Ambassador

@Mackenziedg 

The good news, your order has been submitted for shipment. But take the "soon" part with a big a grain of salt especially these days with the present situation as it is. Noticed in the past couple of weeks courier services from CP, Purolator, FedEx, UPS, etc, have taken a considerable downturn resulting in substantial delays. Because your order has shipped doesn't mean you'll necessarily receive it soon...

Case in point... Have a parcel that arrived in my hometown here in BC 5 days ago yet is still undelivered. Also placed an order myself w/Telus on Nov 14 just shipping yesterday (26th) showing an expected deliver date of Dec 3... Over the years never waited more than a two to three days when purchasing anything from Telus (after it shipped). So yeah expect the worst and hope for the best.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Yes. It means the purchase has been sent to the shipping department for the shipping label to be generated. Telus uses a number of different delivery options, depending on address.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

Elky64
Ambassador

@Mackenziedg 

The good news, your order has been submitted for shipment. But take the "soon" part with a big a grain of salt especially these days with the present situation as it is. Noticed in the past couple of weeks courier services from CP, Purolator, FedEx, UPS, etc, have taken a considerable downturn resulting in substantial delays. Because your order has shipped doesn't mean you'll necessarily receive it soon...

Case in point... Have a parcel that arrived in my hometown here in BC 5 days ago yet is still undelivered. Also placed an order myself w/Telus on Nov 14 just shipping yesterday (26th) showing an expected deliver date of Dec 3... Over the years never waited more than a two to three days when purchasing anything from Telus (after it shipped). So yeah expect the worst and hope for the best.