cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi Boost channel adjustments

Fishbulb579
Organizer

Hello,

I've tried to find articles about this but have not been successful.

Basically I want to change the channels on my Boost. They seem to operate on the standard (highly congested) channels. To make things worse it would seem a lot of my neighbours have Telus equipment so there is heavy congestion on 2.4ghz and 5ghz.

All other equipment I've had support channel adjustments. I don't understand why I can't switch it on these.

Thanks 

PS: as a side note I'd love to have fibre in Calgary Somerset. A lot of Telus customers around here!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

I haven't looked recently, but there used to be a web interface accessible by accessing the Boost device's assigned IP address. It may need to be connected by ethernet to successfully access this web interface. It provided differing options than managing the Boost devices through the app.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

I haven't looked recently, but there used to be a web interface accessible by accessing the Boost device's assigned IP address. It may need to be connected by ethernet to successfully access this web interface. It provided differing options than managing the Boost devices through the app.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"