cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spam email from Forum?

videoed
Neighbour
I received an email the other day from TELUS Neighbourhood <TELUSNEIGHBOURHOOD>.&nbsp; Does this have anything to do with the Telus
forums or is it just spam from somewhere?
The text of the email.
Hello videoed,
You have received a private message in the TELUS Neighbourhood community.
Subject: Effective way to earn money! Use your chance to the world of Bitcoin opportunities! Earn over than $5,000 in your first week!
Date: 02-16-2021 12:19 AM
Howdy! Do you want to earn over than $5,000 in the first week? Hurry up to jumped on the insane returns of bitcoin and quietly get rich! Open a FREE account at &nbsp;and make money online! This is a chance to get your piece of the pie!
To manage your private message options, click here.
Thanks for being a TELUS Neighbourhood member.
Your TELUS Neighbourhood Team
TELUS Neighbourhood sent this message
Don't want to receive emails from us? Just click here.
&nbsp;
Anyone know what this is about?</TELUSNEIGHBOURHOOD>
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User
It is spam from another user. There is a report button at the bottom of the message in your inbox.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User
It is spam from another user. There is a report button at the bottom of the message in your inbox.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

polecat
All-Star

@videoed  SPAM I had one last week in private messages. I reported it to dru and he blocked the site that i got. Then i deleted it. A new hacker report it to   [email protected]   Don't open. Polecat