cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Property damage

Muretti
Just Moved In
When Telus fibre was installed last year on my street my front lawn was dug up. It still is a disaster and I can not get a response .
3 REPLIES 3

Muretti
Just Moved In
When Telus fibre was installed last year on my street my front lawn was dug up. It still is a disaster and I can not get a response . Who can I call to get my lawn brought back to the way it was ?

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Very sorry about that. If you'd like, we can look into escalating this and getting someone to reach back out to you. I'll send you a private message and we can discuss further.

I too have property damage- lawn and a cracked window from March 7-8/2023 work done with a vacuum truck.

I have pictures taken at the time the work was occurring. I have called Telus countless times starting in late April.

I have an escalation started, but am not getting anywhere. Every time I call in I have to start over to explain the issue.  I am not a current Telus customer. Telus will not make a appt to come out when I can be present. Telus will not provide a direct way to contact the Escalation/Damage department. They keep saying "you will be contacted in 48 hrs" and "the damage issue has been resolved". This is very frustrating.