cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet cable

CAK
Neighbour

On Aug 24th, I had a Telus employee come to my house as I had no internet service for 3 days.  He was here 3 1/2 hours.  After doing all his tests in the house and out in the yard where the box is, he said he would have to put new cable in as the other one had been unservicable.  My yard is 36 ft wide and 100 feet deep.  I now have exposed cable lying on the ground running my fence line.  I was told not to contact Telus (red flag), but to call him....... also there would be charge of  $300.00 ????  If it were my fault I would understand having to cover the costs.

Yet to have an exposed cable in my yard, that could be mowed over, or even worse, how would it be in -30, with 2 feet of snow.  He said it would take him all day to put it underneath the grass.  I'm a senior on oxygen living off my limited pensions.   @links

2 REPLIES 2

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hey @CAK this doesn't sound right. Please check your inbox here in the forum for a message from us 

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

It isn't right. Why would he give me a business card and proceed to tell me not to call Telus with any future problems???