cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to bundle Koodo account to get discount of Telus home internet?

Hideo
Neighbour

I started to subscribe to Telus home internet, which is called Telus internet 75 a week ago.

Then, I started using Koodo, which is called $15 with 250 MB of data, a postpaid plan today.

However, I can not find the information on how to get the discount and bundle Koodo account with Telus.

Should I go to the store?

7 REPLIES 7

giantbrownguy
Rockstar
Call in and ask. The store would end up calling as well and likely can’t do much now that you have already signed up.

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Deleted by author.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

I'm not sure whether or not the discount would be available or not with the $15 starter plan. My brother has a standard Koodo plan and was able to get the discount on his Telus internet but he had to contact Telus directly. Your best bet would be to call Telus and see if you would qualify.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

giantbrownguy
Rockstar

I previously had a discount on my Telus services while with Koodo. You may not get it with a basic plan like you have, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

DrPacman
Rockstar

@Hideo Wrote: However, I can not find the information on how to get the discount and bundle Koodo account with Telus.

Good day... 

Looking at the "Popular Internet Plans" landing page, I see that Koodo is an offering for an additional discount. I would contact Telus and discuss how you might go about receiving the lower price.

Screenshot 2023-02-17 100511.jpg

Cheers...

If you find this post useful, please give the author a "Solution", or mark as "Kudo", if it solves your problem, thank you very much.

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate it.

Hideo
Neighbour

Thank you for the comments from you guys. I appreciate them and will check my contract again.