cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting installation setup from abroad

maximillian
Just Moved In

Hi, I'm moving my family to Victoria, BC from the UK in April and need to make sure I have internet set up pretty much on arrival due to being a remote worker. I have an house secured already with a rental agreement in place.

Has anyone else had to do this and know what to do, going through the website requires a canadian phone number that I don't posses yet so not quite sure where to get started!

Any help appreciated.

Max

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Might be most straight-forward for your landlord to install it and then switch owners once you arrive. You can pre-pay your landlord for the costs.

There are too many unknowns to suggest the installation can be completed without the presence of an occupant for teh installation to be completed.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Might be most straight-forward for your landlord to install it and then switch owners once you arrive. You can pre-pay your landlord for the costs.

There are too many unknowns to suggest the installation can be completed without the presence of an occupant for teh installation to be completed.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

maximillian
Just Moved In

That's a neat suggestion, I'll contact them and see if that's possible to arrange!