cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copper to Pure Fiber

Cal_gary
Neighbour

Hi. 

I was offered to get a purefiber connection on August 2023. Agreed and the fiber connection was installed on the box outside my place by the fiber team. Day, months has passed and more than 15 technician tried to attempt to connect it inside my house but failed to do so. Then on Feb 1 2024, Telus deleted my copper account because they thought that my purefiber has been installed without confirming it. So I was left with no internet. 2 days after I was given a provisional connection. 
The technicians has been telling me and the landlord that they cannot connect the fiber wires inside because they cant connect to the conduit through the attic. They said they need a special team to do it. The technicians only wants to drill through the wall. Or Telus wants my landlord to hire a electric guy to do the connection from the conduit to the attic. 
Its been more than 1 year waiting for it and Telus cannot get any solution for this. I dont know what do anymore. I already escalated this to two escalation manager but they seems they cannot do anything to. Im not sure who to contact anymore. 

0 REPLIES 0