cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm looking for advice

Manar
Just Moved In
Hey there is an agent with you I spoke to on Telegram in order to work with your company
In the field of document translation and rewriting, see what he told me : • The company premium ID cost 40 USD, and also the 40 USD will be refunded back to you after you complete the assignment, that will be if you want to work only on this project (part-time) but if you want to work on other projects (full-time) it won’t be refunded.
• After the you make the 40 USD payment to us, you send us the blow credentials for your ID, you’ll get the ID sent to you in an hour.
• The 40 USD will not be deducted from your final payment because the ID is done by an associate company.
• Payment methods for ID. a. PAYPAL
b. SKRILL
c. BANK TRANSFER
d. CRYPTOCURRENCY ( Cryptocurrency coins, eg bitcoin, USDT coin, etc. ) e. PAYEER
Is that true ???? , Thank you in advance for your reply.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Manar I am not aware of recruitment via Telegram and the job posting raises a lot of flags. I can say for certain we don't charge a fee in exchange for employment and everything else about the post is sketchy. If I were you, I'd ignore it and block the user. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Manar I am not aware of recruitment via Telegram and the job posting raises a lot of flags. I can say for certain we don't charge a fee in exchange for employment and everything else about the post is sketchy. If I were you, I'd ignore it and block the user. 

just
Just Moved In

Name of the recruiter is Timothy Johnson? He posted in upwork about the job and said to contact him in Telegram. Also, he give me that information about 40 usd for the company i.d.