cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bachelor in Paradise

Poejin
Just Moved In
Episode 9 aired 2 days ago, and it still not in On Demand. Can you please add it.
10 REPLIES 10

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. I've flagged this to our content team to look into, thanks.

It’s been a week.. still no solution?

Still no fix?

Well? What’s going on?

Vcomeau
Neighbour
I have the same problem and it happens with everything else that I have set to record series. And then one episode of something doesnt record randomly so I'm looking for it on On Demand but IT'S NOT AVAILABLE. Please fix this issue!

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

There are a number of factors that come into play in regards to On Demand episodes, from the network itself not providing the episode, to other errors within the file when we do receive it, etc. Our team has literally hundreds of different series to keep on top of, and does everything they can to get episodes available asap. 

B13
Just Moved In
This doesn’t only happen with On Demand it happens with preset recordings. Also the timing is off. All of my recordings get the end of them cut off.

Hire more people then?? I don't know but this problem needs to be fixed. I switched from Rogers to Telus 6 months ago and it's been nothing but problems. We had zero issues with Rogers.

Wolfgang
Just Moved In

It has all other episodes 1245678, 10, 9 is missing what gives ?

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

We're still working on episode 9. There was an issue with the file so we're awaiting a new one. Thanks so much for your patience.