cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unfairly Temporary suspended (?)Alberta identification card not accepted...

Christophersuzi
Just Moved In
Hi can some one please help me understand,some thing .
Beginning in February, I applied for a mobility account with an agent on line and since I already have 2 telus services Bing internet and optik tv,getting the account wasn't a problem, (so I thought) when we got to the part where the agent now calls to verify what ever they do and take a payment for the taxes everything went well we got my device activation conformation, the againt then asked if I would like to add a other line to get a discount, well I told her yes but not at that moment because my wife was not sure what she wanted, so the agent offered to call back the next day to find out if she had made a choice,well my wife made her choice and when the agent called back we where I. The process of finishing up the second line when my phone died any ways we where at the end of the application, it was probably 4 days my phone arrived and then we got conformation my wife's phone was on its way (nice) that's when hell started because it was only 2 days after receiving my phone do I wake up to fine my line suspended, and my phone blacklisted, that was the around 5 February 2023 ,when I got ahold of telus I was treated like a cremanerl both on line and even more terrible in store to the point I was told to wait for an agent to become free ,well that took over 1hr that was in store ,till I had to inform the ppl in the store I was recording my event, I was under the impression that if I went to a store and verified who I was with my alberta identification card and all documents they wanted that this problem that they had created by wanting me to contact the fraud department would be fixed ,but no it did not help ,I was helped by the store manager when I finally got the help and apparently dealing with the store manager was not good enough because I was told that I would have to email or fax my documents my self again (this being the 5th time) and at this point I was not aware of what I did,to this day I still don't know .....I have had the Edmonton Police Service verify who I am ,I have had the alberta government verify who I am ,my student loan,my migration my tax returns, I even sent the whole ID (by the way telus refused to accept my Alberta identification card because it wasn't a driver's license, and I was asked to use my passport (I don't have a passport) and video thing ,which they refused, but I was not informed that they refused any of the stuff I sent I. I had to find out when I called I. And spent an 1hr plus explaining what had happened to me to a new against just to be told at the end oh they have refused the documents you sent in ,BUT AT THE SOMETIME MY 2 TELUS SERVICE'S ARE BEEN KEEP IN GOOD WORKING ORDER AND HAD NEVER BEEN A LATE PAYMENT RIGHT UP TO ,TODAY THAT ACCOUT IS -$20.00 ,
And because of telus I can keep getting denied anywhere I try to get a phone ,

Please can someone help me ?!#$#

It is now ,not that I want a phone because I don't,it's just I want to be told what I did ,and clear my name that's it ....then I'm done with telus
Evidence I have......
1.Complete transcript of the Initial application get my first phone Including credit check and device Activation compliformation
2.All correspondents from telus ,emails and contracts.
3.All correspondents from the Alberta government with verification on who I am.
4.All correspondence from Edmonton Police services.
5,6,7,,,,,All tax returns, all identification, all migration documents right from when I arrived in Canada 22 years ago,my student loan, my bank information
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Christophersuzi, I've sent you a private message 🙂

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Christophersuzi, I've sent you a private message 🙂