cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to view "Plans & Devices" in the Telus App or Online

kwasak
Just Moved In

Hello,

Every time I try an open "Plans & Devices" in the Telus App, I get an error that says:

Something went Wrong. Strangely

Unfortunately, we aren't able to access your account information. Please check your internet connection or try again later.

My internet is fine, I have no problem accessing my other lines. It's only my main number that has this issue, I can access my other lines just fine. I've been getting this error for over two weeks now, so I don't believe it's temporary. On the desktop site, I don't receive this message, I get an endless spinner instead. 

Does anyone else have this issue? Any suggestions on how to resolve it?

TelusAppError.jpeg

3 REPLIES 3

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

That's odd. If uninstalling and reinstalling the app (or logging out and back in) won't resolve it, your best bet would be to call our team at 1-866-558-2273 so they can look into your account for troubleshooting.

scottcspear
Just Moved In
I’m having the same issue. I’ve called Telus multiple times and it’s been like this now for two week without a callback from Telus. Very Frustrating!!

xray
Hero

I'm also having the same issue. After selecting an account in Plans & Devices it just hangs on the spinner and never comes back. No error. I closed the browser and started fresh with the same results.