cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telus reps coming by too frequently

dcinvernon
Neighbour

I'm not sure what forum to put this on so I'm posting here.

It's getting ridiculous how often we have someone come to our door on "behalf of Telus." It's every 3-4 months and they are also frustratingly persistent. They take a advantage of peoples politeness, for example when you say your not interested they just roll over and start asking more questions "I'm just trying to get you the best deal who is your mobile provider with?" I asked the last one how I can stop these visits and his response was "I'm not sure, that's a Telus thing" and then carried on.

Last year when I was walking my dog two young reps came up to me and asked to pet my dog (I didn't realize they were reps at first).  Then they started asking questions who my internet service was with, etc and I realized what their actual intention was.  This is such an incredibly bad and unprofessional sales tactic.

It's too much, and you need to let your sales and marketing teams know that the actions of these 3rd party companies in the Okanagan are tarnishing your brand.  We have never thought about cancelling our service but we talked tonight how we can't support a company that conducts itself this way.

I realize the response here is going to be "you can reach out to our support centre to have your name added to the do-not-knock list", but 1) its more than that, its the unprofessional and aggressiveness behaviour thats the root cause and 2) Why is there no easy/automated way to do this? Like Call Control except instead of blocking callers it blocks Telus reps coming to my door.

0 REPLIES 0