cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telus Rewards Points

JenRich
Friendly Neighbour

I have been trying to redeem my Telus Rewards Points for almost 2 weeks now.  I get to the very end when I click to confirm redemption and a popup comes up saying that I have recently updated my contact information (which I have not) and to try again later or contact telus and a phone number.  I called the number and I got no help.  I explained the issue over and over again and I don't think the person I was speaking understood at all.  He did however open a ticket item and told me that he would call me back within 24 hours with a resolution to the issue.  That was about a week again and I still haven't heard anything.  It is very frustrating when you call the number that they tell you to call and you get nowhere.  I would really appreciate it if someone from Telus could resolve this problem.

8 REPLIES 8

JenRich
Friendly Neighbour

I have been trying to redeem my telus rewards points for about 2 weeks now.  When I go to complete the redemption of the points a popup comes up telling me that I recently updated my contact information and that I should try again later or phone the number given.  I tried again many times and then I phoned the number.  The person I spoke with seemed to have no idea what I was talking about and explained the problem numerous times.  Finally he said he was opening a ticket and would call me back within 24 hours.  I have received no call back and no resolution.  Please help.

Did you ever get a solution to your problem? I am having the exact issue you had and Telus is of no help at all.

JenRich
Friendly Neighbour

No I haven't and calling Telus is a waste of time.  I don't know what to do anymore.  You would think that they would have somebody who could help resolve the issue.  I did try emailing them and I didn't get any answer from that either.

@JenRich did you try my suggestion above?

JenRich
Friendly Neighbour

Yes I did any it didn't resolve the issue either.

xray
Hero

I had no issues redeeming my points on Sept 27. There might be an issue specific to your account. Try updating your contact email address, even if it's to the same address as before.

GuyFromVI
Organizer

Thanks for replying. I'm still having no luck at all. I did send them a message this morning on X (Twitter) about the problem and I immediately got an automated message back trying to sell me more services. I have little to no hope that I will actually hear back from them. I tried everything else with no luck. Last month they resolved (apparently) a big issue with my Optik TV that was ongoing for 12 years. I don't understand this company anymore. If they want to sell you something they are all eager but as soon as you have any issues at all, they are impossible to get a hold of or can't solve the problem.

JenRich
Friendly Neighbour

I totally agree with you.  I just went on Facebook and posted something there so we'll see if they have any answer to that.