Call forwarding charges on apple watch cellular when no phone present

Highlighted
DanS1970
Resident

Hello.  Wondering how this is billed.  If i have a share plan that does not include call forwarding, and I also have an apple watch cellular, will I be charged for call forwarding when I receive calls on the apple watch without a phone present.   

Technically the phone does forward the calls to the watch to place the call as the watch has a secondary phone number.  

DanS1970
Resident

Just to continue ... I know its pretty rare to be out of the home without a phone, but in theory the watch cellular makes that viable.  By bolting the watch onto the phone, one would expect to be able to pick up calls to the phone on the watch without incurring extra charges - but I think with how its set up technically to be routed as a call forward, it would trigger a call forward charge each time, wouldn't it?

Shellguard
Neighbour

there is no charge for phone calls on your watch. I do it all the time

Can0n
Neighbour

i got billed for making a call with my cellular watch... 4min = $2

Shellguard
Neighbour
I’d suggest you call support and ask for billing correction. I had that issue back in February for a couple of months and they’ve fixed it.

Sent from my iPhone
Can0n
Neighbour

speaking with tech they found the forwarding from number assigned to watch to phones number was a bug and its resolved so got a credit

Can0n
Neighbour

yep technical issue around the time i made that call they credited it so all good now