cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

11 Pro Max voice mail notification not showing

Winged_Yordle
Just Moved In

Hello everyone -- just wondering if anyone else has the same problem. I been Googling this problem and it seems it may be the carrier settings for and needing to upgrade to support iOS 13. What is going on is the iPhone Pro Max doesn't show I had a voice mail back in the beginning of November, had no idea I had a voice mail. Missed an important phone call and really needed that voice mail. Settings are online and I do not have the add on for visual voice mail, just wanting to see that voice mail notification in my notification bar.

Anyone else seeing this or is it just me?

7 REPLIES 7

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Haven't had anyone comment on the forums regarding that issue previously. I have visual voicemail and those notifications on my 11 Pro are working.

Have you had any messages since that one where voicemail is showing the notification for you? Did you get the phone originally from Telus? 

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

DrMicah78
Just Moved In

I am having the same issue with my new iPhone 11 Pro. Voicemail notifications are not showing up in my notification bar. I leave myself a voicemail, and my phone does not beep, vibrate, light up, or show any notifications. It is not until I open the phone app that I can tell I have a voicemail. I would gladly give up all other notifications on my phone in exchange for being notified when I receive a voicemail. This was not an issue with my previous iPhone 5S. Nobody on Apple forums seems to quite describe this problem. I really hope that I do not have to shell out extra money in perpetuity to access visual voicemail services just so I can have a notification pop up!

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

I have had similar happen on various iPhones, and found a restart fixed the issue. Have you tried a restart?

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

jeniferconnorsmk
Friendly Neighbour

Me too facing same problem It doesn't matter if I'm on wifi or cellular data. I have never received a voicemail notification  on my 

XS Max

albrechtmyers
Neighbour

hey,

try resetting to factory settings

Xuorigs
Just Moved In

This is an ongoing issue for me that has yet to be resolved and it seems Telus has no fix?  Any new information on this? 

OriginaLaura
Just Moved In

I'm having the same issue. Has anyone found a resolution yet?