cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telus lost my billing history?

DuckTroller
Friendly Neighbour

Logged into our web account this week only to be presented with an empty billing tab with the message:

"Your first bill isn't ready yet. We'll let you know by email and/or text when it's available."

We have been Telus customers for years and when I logged in last in September our complete billing history (or at least the last 18 months) was there.  We did change from paper to online-only in the May-June time frame.

Anyone else run into this?

4 REPLIES 4

polecat
All-Star

@DuckTroller  Can you see past bills? and download if you want to. Our cycle  date is 9 to 9 each month and it takes 5 to 6 days to  get an email alert. Seems a bit slow but that the way it is with us. Polecat

DuckTroller
Friendly Neighbour

I cannot see any billing history at all.  Just spent the better part of an hour on the phone with Telus Support being bounced from agent to agent and finally they had to escalate as they couldn't figure out what is going on.

Knowing what I know, I would suspect that there is corruption in the database that lost the link between my account and my billing history so it defaults to the "Waiting for your first bill" message on the web interface.  The mobile app displays a "No billing information" message.

polecat
All-Star

@DuckTroller   I had a problem with the bill a few years ago. So i phoned and the billing agent and after a failed attempt she put me through to a teck that could adjust the account info (something was incorrect ) Billing sent me a teck much quicker than the Que. Polecat

monika28
Just Moved In

I'm having the same problem. Has yours resolved yet?