cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telus blocking Private Internet Access?

RyDawg
Advisor

So it seems that Telus is all of the sudden blocking Private Internet Access. Their website is not loading when im connected to Telus internet, and the website won't load. Also tried to connect to their servers though the app on my phone, said not connected to the internet, and when I try to log in, says network error. Yet when I connect elsewhere, no problem. Is Telus doing something fishy all of the sudden?

5 REPLIES 5

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Works fine for me on both DSL and Mobility. Are you using custom DNS settings on your computer and phone by any chance?

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

Haven’t changed any DNS settings

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Do you have any other devices on your home network you could use to try access the website? Another PC perhaps? Are you also only using the Telus supplied modem/router/gateway? No third party routers or other networking devices?

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

linuxgeek
Coach

May I know of what do you mean by Private internet access? Can you give an example? Thanks.

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

@linuxgeek- Private Internet Access is a VPN provider.