cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telus Vault in my Driveway

wadesha
Neighbour
I moved into my new build home back in early July and noticed that there is a Telus vault (concrete flat slab) that extends about 2 feet into driveway (unpaved). I have been trying to talk to Telus through my builder and developer to have the vault relocated so that my driveway can be poured, however, today is September 25, 2023 and I have not heard a word from Telus yet. Winter is around the corner, I really do not want to go into winter with a muddy driveway. I can post some pics, but I do not know how. My house is in Carrington South Calgary.

Please help.

Wade
5 REPLIES 5

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. Has it been confirmed if the slab is on civil property or not? If so, you'd need to reach out to your city. You can always check your property lines and locations based off of civil records here: https://maps.calgary.ca/myproperty/

If it is on your private property, let me know and we can discuss having this escalated!

Hi there,

Thank you for your prompt response.

It’s on my private property. I was trying to send you some pics but was rejected.

Basically my builder can not pour my concrete driveway until Telus relocate the vault.

Thank you for looking into this for me.

Wade

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Alright. Our team always confirms with the city itself before any work like that is put in place to ensure it's not on private property in any way, but we can definitely escalate this to have our team look into it and reach out to you personally. I'll send you a private message to discuss, thanks.

Excellent, thank you.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

No worries. PM sent, check your Inbox.