cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T3200M end of life?

Bean_bandit99
Just Moved In

Is the T3200M going out of service?  I got a message from Telus saying that my modem was nearing the end of its life, and offered to send me a new one.  I thought that meant the T3200M was being phased out.  However, when I got the replacement, I got another T3200M.  Does that mean that this is more that the modem would just wear out instead?   Just wondering it that was the case.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

No plans to retired the T3200 at this time, @Bean_bandit99 ! Yours was likely the work of our proactive assurance team. It's possible we detected issues with the hardware and instead of waiting for you to experience issues and call us, we sent out a proactive text message. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

No plans to retired the T3200 at this time, @Bean_bandit99 ! Yours was likely the work of our proactive assurance team. It's possible we detected issues with the hardware and instead of waiting for you to experience issues and call us, we sent out a proactive text message. 

vortoozo
Organizer

That's pretty spiffy! Can you share some other examples of what the proactive assurance team does?