cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Telus says I have Unlimited Data, but I received a message warning me that I used 100% allowance

Nalbina
Just Moved In

I received an email saying that I've used 100% of my data allowance for the month; when I check My Telus page, it says I've only used about 200G of my 300G allowance. If I try to upgrade to Unlimited Data, it says I already have Unlimited Data. This is very confusing and I'm not sure which option I should be concerned about. Is this a known issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

I had to talk to Telus to get this resolved. It's annoying but otherwise innocuous. I had my plan updated but somewhere in the bowels of the Telus systems the quota information wasn't.

Just a long time customer hoping to help.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

The emails are occasionally sent in error. You can double check for the unlimited add on by reviewing your previous bills in My TELUS. If I recall it is a $15 monthly charge, and a line item on your invoice.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

I had to talk to Telus to get this resolved. It's annoying but otherwise innocuous. I had my plan updated but somewhere in the bowels of the Telus systems the quota information wasn't.

Just a long time customer hoping to help.