cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to escalate an issue beyond the escalation team?

Bksmo
Just Moved In
I’ve been without internet and cable for over 140 hours now. Two unplanned outages within a 7 day period and about three promises that my services would be restored within 24 hours to no avail.

I’ve escalated this issue, I’ve had a “rush” put on it and still no services. I keep getting the same canned responses from all your customer support people.

140+ hours is absolutely absurd. My wife requires internet to work from home.

Telus, how can I speak with someone that can help me resolve this and give me an explanation why I still don’t have internet?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

xray
Hero

You can check the service status using the link that's in the footer of every web page. It might give you an indication of the severity of the outage.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Depending on the area and issue(s)  there can be delays in repairs. If a line is severed it can take significant time for crew deployment and repairs depending on the location. If Telus already knows about the issue, there isn't much you can do to speed up the process.

xray
Hero

You can check the service status using the link that's in the footer of every web page. It might give you an indication of the severity of the outage.