cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Calls That Get Past Call Control But Don't Show Up in the Call Log.

CAMERC
Organizer

I have Call Control turned on for my landline. It's blocking occasional spam calls according to the call log. Recently, though (and once again as I have reported this issue once this year already), I have had a few unrecognized calls get through (that I did not pick up) that do not show up in the Call Control log after they occur - even though Call Control is on. Recent problem instances include: a call from 1-514-735-8019 (Quebec) today (Nov 3) at 2:54 PM; from 1-365-211-1870 (Ontario) on Nov 2 at 11:19 AM; from 1-506-300-2995 (New Brunswick) on Oct 30 at 11:41 AM. Was the Telus software resolution provided for my original, similarly named problem report post somehow backed out maybe?

3 REPLIES 3

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @CAMERC, me again. I'll take this away and see what we can find out. Stay tuned!

Hello Dru:

FYI.... this is still happening occasionally... 1-780-465-9280 for example today (Jan 02) at 1:35 PM.

CAMERC
Organizer

Decided to go with buying (off of Amazon.ca) a Panasonic (KX-TGF872) landline with "automated call block" features that allowed me to fully replace/turn off the free Telus Call Control. (The added benefit of doing so is I no longer feel locked in to being a Telus customer because I use its call control feature.)