cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telegram Interview?

Zohair
Neighbour

I have recently been applying to many jobs and I came across one from Telus for a Remote Administrative Assistant position. Since I applied to so many I didn't keep track of the job posting. I got contacted by a [email protected] with a request to download Telegram for an interview. The interview went normally I would say with no money requests and I got accepted. I am wondering if Telus does interviews via Telegram and if this job is legit? I saw a forum post from last year saying Telus doesn't do text interviews via Telegram but I'm really unsure. Any advice would be much appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

While Carol Craig is a HR Director at Telus, it's a complete scam. The scammers are just using her name and Telus won't be conducting interviews over Telegram. No legit company would. The telusjobs .ca domain has no connection to Telus either. There is also no website associated with that domain. Do not continue to communicate with them.

That same domain has remote admin assistant positions going for several companies also. None of which are Telus.

If you are trying to find work at Telus, you should start here: https://www.telus.com/en/about/careers

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Zohair
Neighbour

Typo on the email that I made the email is [email protected]

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

While Carol Craig is a HR Director at Telus, it's a complete scam. The scammers are just using her name and Telus won't be conducting interviews over Telegram. No legit company would. The telusjobs .ca domain has no connection to Telus either. There is also no website associated with that domain. Do not continue to communicate with them.

That same domain has remote admin assistant positions going for several companies also. None of which are Telus.

If you are trying to find work at Telus, you should start here: https://www.telus.com/en/about/careers

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

Zohair
Neighbour

Thanks for the quick response I will cease all communication. Cheers!