cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business number change. 90 day???

vftns2020
Neighbour

Hey, 

Recently activated my Telus Business Mobility account - prior to doing so I asked about transferring my number from a EPP account that I was using previously and was told that it would be no problem.

I tried calling in to the 611 number to begin the process... Long story short I was sent to EPP to initiate the process.. which I believe now was an ownership transfer. I had to essentially start another plan for this number because my new account was not 90 days old???

Right now I have the TELUS Mobility business account with the 2 lines I wanted too have - 1 of which I was going to transfer the number to the one I have been using for the past 16+ years. I have my original number transferred to this account but on its own business plan now. The 2 lines on the business account apparently are activation plans and I signed up one of the lines with the Pixel 8 and the numbers can't be touched because they aren't 90 days old??? I am stuck paying for this additional plan for 90 days I guess? the other option was to leave it on the other account for 90 days or cancel the lines I just started and do what I did today but the line was going to be more expensive?? Not really sure what to do. I just want the number my customers/employees know to call to work on this new account as I was told.

1 REPLY 1

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hello. We'll send you a private message to discuss further, thanks.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.