annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Afficher  uniquement  | Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

Returned a product still getting charged wrongly

cykarussians
Voisin

Its been 6 months, and I'm still being charged for a product that I have returned. This problem is also insane because I've spoke with customer service 4 times regarding this issue but there has been nothing done. 

It all started with a telus employee showing up at my home, and I was reluctant to sign a paper for just the fiber wires, because I was already on a plan with another internet company, but I did plan on switching to Telus when the time was right. However I was signed up already for an account when I clearly specified to the Telus worker that I was planning to change in the future. The day after I immediately canceled all the plans and everything before any real damage was done. However, Telus still sends me a apple tv which I didn't consent to in the first place, and as well along with the apple TV they have been charging me a monthly fee of owning this device of which I can't even use at my home. I've since returned the device but I am still being charged for this blasphemy. I've talked to customer service and they have told me that they would levitate this fee, because it was in their wrong and was a complete misunderstanding on their end. I hope I can reach a happy ending for myself, and still not be charged for something completely out of my power. If this continues I will keep making noise and will become louder and louder.

0 RÉPONSES 0