Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
0% helpful (0/2)
DanR
Community Manager
Community Manager

Got Graffiti?

graffiti_SAC_gen.png

If anything is certain in life, it’s that outdoor surfaces will inevitably end up covered in graffiti. Our network access boxes are continual targets, and it is a constant struggle to keep them as clean as possible.

Over the years the process to report graffiti has changed, as we have adapted our approach to clean it up quickly and efficiently. In the past, various email addresses have been posted on the forum, but none are currently valid points of contact. Emailing them will only lead to delays in having your issue resolved.

The TELUS team has an effective process for having graffiti cleaned up, so in order to ensure that your public street art installation is removed as quickly as possible, it is important to contact the TELUS team to make the request, here.

Contact TELUS

Was this article helpful? Yes No
Comments
gelu
Neighbour

Can we please have a direct link to the contact for graffiti report/removal. The link provided above is the general contact-us page. Thank you!

C_Fun
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gelu  You can reach out to report it by calling 1-888-811-2323.

gelu
Neighbour

Thank you for your reply. The number you provided is not the right one, it is a general number and I am not given the option for graffiti removal. You probably cut and paste the wrong one. 🙂

Please provide the right number.

Thank you!
Gelu
gelu
Neighbour
Thank you for your reply. The number you provide is not the right one, it is a general number and I am not given the option for graffiti removal. You probably cut and paste the wrong one. 🙂

Please provide the right number.

Thank you!
Gelu
gelu
Neighbour

Hi, can I get the direct number to report graffiti please? 1-888-811-2323 is a general TELUS number without an option to report graffiti.

Thank you!

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

We can get some info from you and report it, we'll send a private message.

Version history
Last update:
August
Updated by:
Community Manager