temporary suspension for 2 subscribers.

Hi, I have to go abroad for 2 and half months, and there are 2 subscribers in my account. How much I pay for it per one month and is it right way to call 611 to apply this service?
Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User

You can simply call *611 and speak to a rep to apply a vacation suspension to the account. More information can be found here.

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.