cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fake or misleading promotional messages and notifications again and again

Karan1
Helpful Neighbour

recieved the calls, messages, in app notifications about this fake promotion every week and then nothing happens

telus did not have a quality software or persons to address that issue. 

please check this issue whether i am eligible or not and pls remove misleading information 

already paid extra due to this reason 

IMG_3952.png

14 REPLIES 14

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hi @Karan1 - not sure which promotion you are referring to, maybe send us a private message and we will take a look

IMG_3953.png

i am talking about this message or promotion, it appears on my account and whenever i call the telus visit the store, they insist me to take the upgrade and i have to tell them whole stories and then nothing happens but still they insist and want to try 

similar thing happened before and thats why my bill is 63$ instead of 28.

please check it and remove it if i am not eligible 

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

That looks like a generic message. I am not sure it's possible to remove it but you can just ignore it

Want to know if recieved this, am i eligible for upgrade a device or not

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Every customer is eligible to upgrade their device at anytime. If you have a device balance you can simply pay that on your next bill and you can upgrade online.

Send us a private message if you have any other questions!

IMG_3952.png

Got this  error while doing device renewal online via the promotion and they didn’t provide any solution on call too 

thats why i escalated here

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

What device are you interested in upgrading to?

Iphone 16 pro max 256 

desert titanium 

or other wise you can tell me what is the range till which i can get upgrade 

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

We'd need to check your account. Feel free to send us a private message if you'd like to discuss further.

How to send you the private message?

Karan1
Helpful Neighbour

Hi,

just sent you a private message 

thanks

Karan1
Helpful Neighbour

Worst service 

sent you a private messgae but no answer there at all ,

if you guys dont have answer or solution just say that we don’t have solution, you are upto your own.

20th message in past 24 hrs and 0 progress

its annoying to have them come. The onus should not be on the client to 'ignore' it. There must be some ways to address fraud activity. I understand that it happens and with the internet of course there are going to be more and more opportunities on the negative side, but seriously, Karan, this answer triggers me and is subpar. ( another reason I do not recommend telus to anyone.  Ever. They have forgotten that business happens thru support of service thru supplying something of use. Its not a you are privileged to have us have you as a customer... shame on them for that attitude. Its thru the clients that you have a business. )

Karan1
Helpful Neighbour

Finally someone called from escalation department and removed the wrong information or offer from my profile