cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst Customer Service Ever

qwervey
Neighbour

I only moved to TELUS recently again due to loyalty as I used to work for TELUS.

Though comparing Virgin Mobile (Bell) vs. TELUS Customer service = WORST EVER. The agents are not only incompetent, and I agree with the previous posts people are writing with heavy accents that are difficult to understand, and they lack english comprehension

Definitely even if Virgin Mobile's network is on 4G, there customer service portion makes the Customer experience so much better than TELUS.

This guy on the customer service not even asking what the concern was about said he would send me the instructions. He didn't even care to figure out what stage I have completed for their e-sim process. I followed the so called instructions online, purchased the esim Voucher, and apparently it doenst work when I use my Google Pixel 8 Pro phone to add the eSim to the network. Virgin Mobile's e-sim conversion was simple, easy and completed in 10 mins. For TELUS, I had to order the eSim Voucher, arrived by mail a week later, and then.. it doesnt work. Then the customer service agent tells me to go in person to a store.

This wasn't the first incident on my "Worst Customer Service" experience with TELUS. Almost every call with TELUS Mobility is a BAD CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE. Sadly, most around me agree. To some extent being loyal to the company as an ex-employee... I did not work in the Mobility department and did not know it was THIS BAD.

5 REPLIES 5

korystoltenberg
Neighbour

Yes, I agree with you—TELUS customer service is the worst. I had a SIM connection problem in my area, and they still haven’t solved it.

What is the SIM connection issue you're trying to fix, @korystoltenberg ?

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

Shyke
Neighbour

Past employee as well. Their service is horrific. Beyond bad. The mobility service is the worst I’ve experienced in my life. 

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

I get how that would make you feel. Did you ever get a resolution to this?

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

Springbuckinc
Just Moved In

YES AGREED

Today I wanted to ad an authorized person to the account, WITHOUT using the Telus app, as I do not want to add more apps to my phone. Spend huge amount of time trying to get around virtual assistant on phone. Kept referring to App. Finally got on to the On Hold list. waited 45 minutes for a rep who could not help me but had to ‘check’ with superior, more time on hold. So I am switching to Bell. I phoned their contact number just to compare, and I had a human on the phone within 5 minutes.