cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graffiti Removal from Telus box #2022 - Vancouver

Nib
Neighbour

Hi There:

We have lived at 20th avenue and Inverness Street in VancouverIMG_9656.jpgIMG_9585.jpg for 30 years.  We continue to have graffiti applied to the Telus box that is just west of our front door.  Over the years, it seems more difficult to report Graffiti to Telus and to have them remove it from their boxes.  I last reported it to [email protected] on June 12, 2023 -4:30pm, and have not heard back from them.  The situation has gotten worse.  We are in a residential neighbourhood with an elementary school only 2 blocks away. Please see attached pic (box #2022).  I have also noticed another Telus box two blocks on 18th avenue and Clark Street (box #1073) that has had their box wrapped in a film rather than to just have the graffiti removed.  As we have a continuous graffiti problem, is there a way that our box (#2022) can be wrapped in film to address the graffiti?  Thx. Nib

3 REPLIES 3

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I've emailed our field team to investigate this specific box. Thanks again.

HI A-B:

Thanks for your follow up.  When do you think we can have the graffiti addressed/removed/covered up with wrap?

Thanks,

Nib

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

They'll look into it as soon as possible.