cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graffiti removal - Telus Box

Gardenista
Just Moved In

Please arrange for graffiti to be removed from Telus junction box #3031A located on the west side of Maple Street between 13th and 14th Avenue in Vancouver; photo attached. Given the llocation of the tagged box in a residential neighbourhood with many children (2 blocks from elementary school), it would be appreciated if this removal request could be granted higher than normal priority. Thank you.Graffiti - Telus box 3031A (Jul 29, 2023).jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Graffiti was removed today (Aug 9) - thanks very much for your help in resolving my concern.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. This has been flagged to our graffiti removal team with a request of high priority. Appreciate the heads up!

Graffiti was removed today (Aug 9) - thanks very much for your help in resolving my concern.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

And thank you for flagging it!!

Large Graffiti on box #1051 on Land Ends Rd in North Saanich needs attention.

Nib
Neighbour

HI There:

I've lived at Inverness and 20th Avenue in Vancouver for about 30 years now.  We have a Telus box just off the front of our house.  Over the years we continual have graffiti drawn on the Telus box.  I continue to report this to Telus and wait for the eventual removal.  Over the years, it looks like it has been more difficult to connect with the correct dept in Telus to have the Graffiti removed.  I last messaged the dept via email at [email protected] on June 12, 2023 - 4:30pm.  I have not heard back from them.  The graffiti has gotten worse.  We are in a residential neighbourhood with an elementary school only 2 blocks away.   I also see a couple blocks away that rather than just repaint and remove the graffiti, the box at 18th Avenue and Clark is wrapped in a film (box #1073).  Can this film be applied to our box - #2022?  Thx. Nib

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. Already replied to your post in the new thread you created, thanks.