annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Afficher  uniquement  | Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

Galaxy S22 Ultra updates

KingMat
Voisin

Still on the january 2022 update i didnt receive the february 25 and the march 8 updates...

I'm on samsung devices since a very long time on Koodo and now Telus and always got the updates on the day it supposed to be release or 1 day later...

What's the problem Telus ?

1 SOLUTION APPROUVÉE

KingMat
Voisin

Problem is beginning to come out. Canadian and US Snapdragon variant is stuck on January update.

US & Canadian Samsung Galaxy S22 series still stuck on January patch (piunikaweb.com)

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

4 RÉPONSES 4

Fabylous
Expert communautaire
Expert communautaire

Hi @KingMat all dates are approximate and it may take weeks to roll out.  It happened to me a few times that I got the software update after restarting my device. 

Hi, i have not received the february update and now i still don't have the march update. So there is a problem. Will i get the march update in november ? It makes almost 10 years that i am with Telus/Koodo and i always gotten the updates on the day it is published or 1 day later...

In this case i still don't have the february 24 update and not i'm not getting the march 8 update.

KingMat
Voisin

Problem is beginning to come out. Canadian and US Snapdragon variant is stuck on January update.

US & Canadian Samsung Galaxy S22 series still stuck on January patch (piunikaweb.com)

Thanks for sharing the article and let's hope that we'll get the update soon!