cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SHS notifications

Marlene31
Just Moved In
Hi everyone. Just wondering if anyone else has or knows how to fix this. I’m getting a 2 minute delay on my notifications. So my notifications don’t come until 2 minutes after someone has been at my door or on my driveway. TIA
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

vishwa
Leader

I think it is standard for Telus.  The tech support technician told me that it would take a few minutes.  I am guessing the information has to go to Telus Server, recorded and then pushed out to the respective account holder.  They may have 1000s going on anytime.  I have a ring doorbell and there is always a 2 min delay in the notification compared to Ring.  Fact that no one has answered your question so far indicates there isn't a solution for it.  

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

vishwa
Leader

I think it is standard for Telus.  The tech support technician told me that it would take a few minutes.  I am guessing the information has to go to Telus Server, recorded and then pushed out to the respective account holder.  They may have 1000s going on anytime.  I have a ring doorbell and there is always a 2 min delay in the notification compared to Ring.  Fact that no one has answered your question so far indicates there isn't a solution for it.