cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linking Telus Smart Home Security to Telus account

joyita07
Friendly Neighbour

Is there any benefit/additional discount by linking smart home security to Telus account?

I also couldn't link the it, when I tried.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MelH
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Unfortunately it isn't possible to link your ADT By TELUS account to your other TELUS services at this time online. It's something that is being worked on, but don't have any ETA to provide. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

MelH
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hey there!

Just confirming - you already have TELUS SmartHome Security services, and other TELUS services? If so, which other services do you have with us? Are both accounts under the same name & address?

joyita07
Friendly Neighbour

Hi there,

Yes I already have TELUS SmartHome Security services (ADT) and TELUS internet services under the same name and address.

MelH
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Unfortunately it isn't possible to link your ADT By TELUS account to your other TELUS services at this time online. It's something that is being worked on, but don't have any ETA to provide. 

davidguitard73
Friendly Neighbour
Enjoy Security Smart Home. Deaf customers installed a smoke heat alarm device and press test button. Fire dept service arrived.

Please Telus Smart Security Home Customer Service MUST told deaf customers who cannot to listen the sound for battery test please use IQ panel device click settings, status the battery devices.
Never do Button Test while distance is too far from IQ Panel Screen.
Smartphone Telus Smart Home App does Status Devices. Test Button advertising does not tell warning.

davidguitard73
Friendly Neighbour
I mean Telus Smart Home App don't have Status Devices. That is why deaf and hearing Impaired customers not very happy.