cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with Telus home security

Krenny99
Just Moved In

I have been with Telus Home security for several months and have triggered three accidental alarms now because of issues with sub panels. Several times now the sub panel has completely frozen, if you open the door the panel doesn't make a noise and you don't realize you have triggered the alarm till the main unit starts going off. I have also had the sub panel for our basement suite disconnect from the main unit preventing the occupant from being able to leave their house as they can't disarm to open the door. I have had support trouble shoot and fully reset all units just to have it happen again after a power outage.

The other issue I have is when we do trigger the alarm but can't hear it as the units are frozen we get a phone call from a Toll Free number that has no caller display to state it is Telus security calling for us to realize we need to answer this call.

Has anyone run into any of these issues and had them resolved?

1 REPLY 1

MelH
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hey there, sorry to hear about the issues that you're experiencing! We would love to escalate this and have a member of our SmartHome Security team troubleshoot further. Could you please send our social media team a private message on our official TELUS Facebook page or a DM on our TELUSSupport Twitter page? Please also include a link to this page if possible.