cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doorbell camera way too sensitive

kristine36
Organizer

During these frigid temps, our doorbell camera is going off and sending notifications literally every 5mins when our furnace or the neighbors furnace is on > as it's creating fog/steam and going by our camera. The sensitivity is all the way to the min - short of turning the notifications off, is there any way to calibrate it so it's only notifying us for people? We like having it on to see anyone walking by, or coming onto the porch but not ringing the bell. Had to turn off the sound notification for overnight already! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sorry to hear that didn't help, I recommend reaching out to our SmartHome Security team directly at 1-855-255-8828 to see how we can troubleshoot further and help you fix the issue. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

MelH
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hi Kristine, sorry to hear about that! I invite you to take a look at this support article that we created to learn more on how to adjust your doorbell sensitivity.  Let me know if it helps! 

Yeah the sensitivity is already set all the way to the bottom. Today the camera went off every 1-5 minutes and I’ve just had to turn off the recordings.. which is highly annoying to not have..

Sorry to hear that didn't help, I recommend reaching out to our SmartHome Security team directly at 1-855-255-8828 to see how we can troubleshoot further and help you fix the issue.