cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the orville/atlanta

a_tree_with_human_skin
Just Moved In

Hi there- I see ads on my piktv citytv channel for The oriville and also for Atlanta (tv shows) 

But I am unable to find these shows anywhere within the app nor on the on-demand

How can I access these two shows?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

CityTV does not appear to currently be offering The Orville or Atlanta on demand. Even on their website. They may have forgotten they are still airing ads for it. 

For The Orville, Hulu took over rights in the US and there has been some discussion about that being the reason The Orville vanished from CityTV several months ago.

Atlanta appears to now be under the control of FXCanada. That's likely why it's no longer on CityTV.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

CityTV does not appear to currently be offering The Orville or Atlanta on demand. Even on their website. They may have forgotten they are still airing ads for it. 

For The Orville, Hulu took over rights in the US and there has been some discussion about that being the reason The Orville vanished from CityTV several months ago.

Atlanta appears to now be under the control of FXCanada. That's likely why it's no longer on CityTV.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂