cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong program displaying

Coppertop
Just Moved In
While using the Pik TV app (on my AppleTV), I have been watching Gentleman Jack (HBO through Crave) but I have come across that episode 5 is actually not displaying but showing Project Runway in stead. I don’t have a subscription to CTV drama which carries Project Runway so I’m not sure why this is happening. I don’t know if I’m the only one that also can’t seem to get episode 5 to play the correct program. My trouble shooting process has been to log out of my account and back in on the PikTV app, delete the app all together and install it again, then log in to my account. I have also logged out of the TV provider on my AppleTV device and logged back in. None of these seem to make a difference. I have tried accessing the same program through the Crave app but it doesn’t enable me a way to sign into my account to access my subscription so alway use the PikTV app to access my Crave subscription. Any assistance that can be provided would be great as I would like to continue to watch this program.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

There's already an existing discussion about Gentleman Jack S01E05. https://forum.telus.com/t5/Pik-TV/Missing-episode-Gentleman-Jack-S1-E5/td-p/122030

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Let’s see if @KHR has a solution.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

There's already an existing discussion about Gentleman Jack S01E05. https://forum.telus.com/t5/Pik-TV/Missing-episode-Gentleman-Jack-S1-E5/td-p/122030

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂