cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walking dead season 11

aks
Just Moved In
When will you start making new episodes of The Walking Dead season 11 available on PIKTV?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

KHR
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hi @aks @dru 

There was a glitch with the content provider - which has now been resolved. You should now be able to see S11 E1-4, and upcoming episodes will be added as they are released (usually 1-2 days after the original air date).

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

AMC doesn't appear to have made them available on demand to Canadians yet. AMC is one of many US channels where the extreme majority of their shows are not available on demand outside of the US. AMC does have streaming agreements for the first 10 seasons of TWD with Netflix in Canada so it's hard to say for sure which platform season 11 is going to appear on first. 

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KHR Can you confirm? Thanks!

KHR
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hi @aks @dru 

There was a glitch with the content provider - which has now been resolved. You should now be able to see S11 E1-4, and upcoming episodes will be added as they are released (usually 1-2 days after the original air date).

JSNS
Just Moved In

@KHR  is there a reason why I can't view any older episodes of season 11? It's only showing me episode 12 as available. I'm new to PIk and was hoping it'd allow me to view on demand content. 

KHR
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hi @JSNS,

The reason you can see Episode 12 as available is because it has live air dates in the future (tomorrow, Sunday and Thursday the 24th). I will check with our On Demand team to confirm, but my suspicion is that AMC (the content rights owner) has restricted access to On Demand content since the 2nd half of season 11 began. They launched their own streaming service AMC+ in Canada in summer 2021, and the number of titles made available On Demand has shrunk considerably. They have also sold the rights of back seasons to Netflix, so that's why seasons 1-10 aren't visible either.