cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting on my new Pik TV box

Randall_H52
Just Moved In
How long does it take for you to receive the new box from the time you get your e-mail saying that your new box is on the way? Got my email on April 22nd and I'm currently still waiting.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

KHR
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hi @Randall_H52 

Your box should have arrived by now if you've gotten an email saying it was on its way. Generally, our shipping partners deliver within 3-5 business days. Did you get a shipment notification email with tracking information? 

Our general information for all customers shows that there are a number of boxes waiting to be picked up at Canada Post outlets or UPS access points, so please double-check that you didn't miss an attempted delivery notification.

There are also a few boxes that have been returned to TELUS as the intended address was marked as undeliverable by the courier. 

If you don't have an email with tracking information, you may need to call an agent to check on the staus. It may not have been delivered for one reason or another (missing account information, for example), it may be sitting waiting to be picked up (and the notification slip wasn't left or got misplaced), or something else.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

KHR
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hi @Randall_H52 

Your box should have arrived by now if you've gotten an email saying it was on its way. Generally, our shipping partners deliver within 3-5 business days. Did you get a shipment notification email with tracking information? 

Our general information for all customers shows that there are a number of boxes waiting to be picked up at Canada Post outlets or UPS access points, so please double-check that you didn't miss an attempted delivery notification.

There are also a few boxes that have been returned to TELUS as the intended address was marked as undeliverable by the courier. 

If you don't have an email with tracking information, you may need to call an agent to check on the staus. It may not have been delivered for one reason or another (missing account information, for example), it may be sitting waiting to be picked up (and the notification slip wasn't left or got misplaced), or something else.