cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This Is Us Episodes

roseandre
Just Moved In
I thought This Is Us is available in PikTV. I’m pretty sure I watched a few episodes but now I can’t seem to find any. Were they taken out or no longer available?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Season 5 does not appear to be available on-demand anywhere in Canada any longer. It's not uncommon for Bell Canada (CTV) to pull content from various shows off on-demand after only a few weeks or months. They've done it many times.

The first 4 seasons are available on Netflix in Canada, though I'm sure that isn't going to help if you wanted to watch season 5.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Season 5 does not appear to be available on-demand anywhere in Canada any longer. It's not uncommon for Bell Canada (CTV) to pull content from various shows off on-demand after only a few weeks or months. They've done it many times.

The first 4 seasons are available on Netflix in Canada, though I'm sure that isn't going to help if you wanted to watch season 5.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂