Optik TV & Pik TV
The best way to ask or contribute to questions about TELUS Optik TV and/or Pik TV.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

OptikTV

Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.

1398 Posts

PikTV

Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Pik TV.

311 Posts

Latest topics in Optik TV & Pik TV

CNN International

Hi, could you please explain why CNN International isn't available at least in full HD resolution? Watching it in standard definition on a 4K TV screen is quite bothersome, especially with pixelated text. It's disappointing considering the Telus tech...

Tekkie by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Optic TV recordings: how can i see what has been viewed?

With the old Telus box, I could easily see in a Series recording, which episodes had been viewed. They were greyed out. With this new system, I cannot tell. Because deleting recordings is so arduous, I end up with literally 80 episodes of a series wi...

AKS1 by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I am begging you, please fix the On Demand pause feature

I posted this, probably a year or more ago. Your response was “thank you for bringing this to our attention, we’ll take a look at that”. It’s still just as bad, unchanged. Here’s what happens. I find - for example - a Crave show in On Demand. I watch...

hi,i bouth the telus tv+ but i cannot log in my account on my app tv 4k in the telus tv+ app. it say (connection error, missing authcode/state) i am in the region of montreal. normaly telus are not in this region for residential tv and internet. But ...

AC2 by Neighbour
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switching to Prime Video randomly

I'm not sure what to do about this, but for the last 3 days, Prime Video starts randomly. We have been watching recorded shows, with no one touching the remote, and Prime Video just starts. I don't have the app for it, we generally watch it on channe...

Websites and internet loads slow despite fast download speed

I just had my internet installed today, I ordered the 3GB package. Fresh modem and fresh router but when I load up a website my browser doesn't have cached it takes multiple minutes to load and often times out. I have power cycled the network a coupl...

socks by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free 55" TV promo: when will I get it?

I opened a new Telus account that included the promo free 55" TV in late September 2023. It is now November 2nd and I still have not got it. Anybody know how long it takes Telus to fulfill this commitment?

amphib by Just Moved In
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

PVR fast forward problem

Lately when I was watching a recorded program and tried to fast forward, at certain point during the fast forward, it just jumped right back to the beginning. Now the recording would not go past that point. I contacted service, all they did was reset...

Friendliest neighbours
Getting started

This is a safe space to share your feedback, ask for help and answer questions. Check out these helpful links to familiarize yourself with the community and some of its members.