cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PilTV on Apple TV login not possible

GregDeLong
Friendly Neighbour

I am assuming the PikTV app was updating, it is asking me to login on my apple tv. When I click 'login' it does not prompt for credentials, no box for user name or password appears, it simply is not possible to login since there is no where to login. I have restarted the apple tv and reinstalled the app, the login prompts simply do not appear. Does anyone else see this or have a work around?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

GregDeLong
Friendly Neighbour

It started working now. I called in to report it and it started working while I was checking it with support on the phone.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

AltheaV
Just Moved In
I've had Pik Tv for a year now and this morning, Im having the same issues as you. Assuming it's a system thing?

Same issue just started this morning! Worked fine last night!

GregDeLong
Friendly Neighbour

I just read there is an update for the app released April 2022, but my app is still a year old and when I go to reinstall or update there is no update and the reinstall just installs the old app. Seems like they haven't uploaded to newest app to the apple store or it hasn't replicated to whatever CDN we are connecting too and have deprecated the old app so we are SOL until they figure this out. We probably need to call in so they know about it and it will likely take multiple people calling in to prove to them there is a problem.

NotJusyAnybody
Just Moved In
Same issue here this morning! And it worked fine last night! Hopefully TELUS will sort this out soon!

GregDeLong
Friendly Neighbour

It started working now. I called in to report it and it started working while I was checking it with support on the phone.