cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PikTV tv shows on demand

Kempai
Just Moved In

I’m trying to check out new shows on demand through PikTV. For example, Doom Patrol. I click on the show, and proceed to episode 1 of season 1. Once clicked on I see:

You are not subscribed to this channel

To watch, visit Telus.com/myaccount to add to your subscription.

That’s it. It doesn’t tell me which channel to subscribe to. Previously PikTV would tell me. Is there a workaround or something?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

KHR
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @Kempai 

Doom Patrol is available through Crave. You can see network details at telus.com/watchpik if you select an On Demand episode and scroll down to the details (example I chose was Top Chef on Food Network), but unfortunately, this detail isn't available on mobile, Apple TV or Android TV. I have passed this feedback to our app developers for consideration in future updates.

KHR_0-1653437346074.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

KHR
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @Kempai 

Doom Patrol is available through Crave. You can see network details at telus.com/watchpik if you select an On Demand episode and scroll down to the details (example I chose was Top Chef on Food Network), but unfortunately, this detail isn't available on mobile, Apple TV or Android TV. I have passed this feedback to our app developers for consideration in future updates.

KHR_0-1653437346074.png