Optik TV & Pik TV
The best way to ask or contribute to questions about TELUS Optik TV and/or Pik TV.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

OptikTV

Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.

1462 Posts

PikTV

Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Pik TV.

315 Posts

Latest topics in Optik TV & Pik TV

Part of show missing

Big Brother Canada Season 12, Episode 28: The recording time shows 1hr33mins and it stopped recording an hour in. So, I tried to watch it On Demand and it stopped at the same spot. Very frustrating to watch the entire season and not be able to watch ...

DJ2017 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

forum had a makeover

I see the forum as viewed has changed, but it is still the same otherwise. I had previously suggested that there be a subforum for the newest Optic Telus TV 21T. Seeing as how the appearance has changed for no particular reason it would have been a g...

Rocky3 by Rockstar
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Series Recordings - still missing recordings

So I'm guessing the 'Series Recordings' are still not reliable? Currently I do have an ongoing 'Series Recording' set for the LPGA (Golf channel 925) but notice it frequently misses 1 recording in the scheduled tournament which is usual over 4 consec...

MrSL by Leader
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free Previews List

Where can we find the list of upcoming free previews on the Telus website ???? Right now when I put " free previews " in the search box it takes me here: https://www.telus.com/en/tv/what-to-watch So is there any place ( besides channel 5 ) that I can...

Closed Captioning not working when playing back recordings

When I watch a recorded show the closed captioning never works. It is turned on. When I watch the same recording on my mobile app on the phone or using the website on a laptop, the closed captioning works for recorded shows. Any ideas?

piqpst by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Shaw

I live in Medicine Hat Alberta. I have been a long time customer of Telus. We are currently being charged $270 for a TV and Internet Bundle. We have had Telus reach out to us on the phone and in person saying how ridiculous loyal customers paying tha...

McKee by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

All Recordings deleted after update

I have an Arris optik tv PVR box and I had been having issues with Recordings where the box would not record after a few weeks/months which made me have to restart the box by unplugging the Modem, PVR and Digital box and that would resolve the proble...

KJaswal by Organizer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

TelusTV-21T and sound issues

I recently switched over to the new TelusTV-21T boxes. Now I am having issues with the boxes reducing the sound. I have a Samsung TV. When I use the samsung tv app on the actual tv, the sound is fine. When I use the telus box, the sound is significan...

A_Ryan by Neighbour
  • 16 replies
  • 2 kudos

Telus remote code for NTC TV?

Telus list states it’s 1268, but that doesn’t work. Help desk says oh it’s a new brand so too bad. has anyone else had success? What is telus timeline for fixing it?

Kiti63 by Neighbour
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours
Getting started

This is a safe space to share your feedback, ask for help and answer questions. Check out these helpful links to familiarize yourself with the community and some of its members.